Blegdamsvej 3B, 2200 København N., Building: 07-11-38
- Human serum factors in malaria pathogenesis and parasite immuno-evasion.
- Naturally acquired immunity to malaria in pregnant women and non-pregnant individuals.
- The malaria-protective effect of certain hemoglobinopathies.
Fields of interest
- Naturally acquired immunity to P. falciparum and P. vivax malaria.
- Immunology and pathogenesis of malaria.
- Malaria parasite biology and host-parasite interaction.
- Controlled human malaria infection and immnune response.