Morten Levin Rybtke
24.1, Building: 24.1.28
2200 København N.
- Impact of the Pseudomonas aeruginosa biofilm extracellular matrix on the host immune response
- Regulation of extracellular matrix production in P. aeruginosa by the second messenger cyclic di-GMP
- Modification of the biochemical properties of the P. aeruginosa extracellular matrix
Primary fields of research
- Bacterial biofilm biology
- Host immune responses to biofilms
- Regulation of biofilm formation
Fields of interest
Bacterial biofilm biology. In particular the molecular mechanisms governing the biofilm developmental process.